.

.

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Pretty much visited a zoo with how many animals I was able to see.

So I totally let time get away from me today so quick updates!!

Baptism of Michael!! AHHH:DDD Super spiritual! He had about 7 family members  there and they all went to church and had a great time!

We went to a super good spanish conference in cedar city on how to find our lamanite brethren and how we should emphasize work there. 

Pretty much visited a zoo with how many animals I was able to see.

Corchet time!!

Towed a truck on a highway that we found stuck.

Got an amazing easter box from home! :D

Renewing my license here this week! fingers crossed I pass the test haha

Transfer Call:

E. Samuelsen is going to Gunnison as senior companion to E. Joens.
I Finished Training
I will be staying in my area, Price
Senior Companion
Training new Greenie
District Leader for my area.

Prayers are much appreciated :/ so nervous!! 

Please review conference talks!! There is so much to learn!!

Love and miss you all! I promise more info next week!