.

.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

"Heavenly Father truly knows me...personally...and he knows us all. If we align our will to his will he will raise us up!"

Oi minha familia! Como vai??? Eu esto falando muito portuguese con meu compa. Okay maybe not that much, but I learn a couple phrases each day! haha Well as you learned last week I'm in st. george serving with E. Cavazotti. We oversee 13 companionships with recently added Mesquite! Yeah...nevada...crazy huh? Exchanges will be fun haha But i love the area because we get to work closely with president and the assistants. A lot of work to do though. By far the most tiring week of my mission thus far. o.O but way fun! Super excited for things to come. So we got a shiny new grey jeep. :D Andrea must be clenching her teeth. haha it has like 600 miles on it o.O but anywho...our area is huge! we cover our whole zone in spanish. So it's all of st george and neighboring cities plus mesquite. "Everything the light touches is our kingdom. Super fun though. E. cavazotti is a stud. Such a great example of what a leader should be. 

Updates: Zuly the chapina in Price got baptized saturday. super nice! Sad i missed it but she was able to make those covenants with Heavenly Father which is the best part. her sister is lined up for next weekend with her kids. E. rodriguez continues to rock it. No doubt he wouldn't. Our zone found 47 new investigators this week. 47 brothers and sisters ready to hear the gospel. What a blessing.

Im so grateful for my mission. So grateful for this gospel. Grateful for all the support I have. It's the best decision i've made in my life. Heavenly Father truly knows me...personally...and he knows us all. If we align our will to his will he will raise us up! I know it's true. I love my savior with all my heart. I love my family...all of you...all of those people in my mission. Keep on keeping on. Miss you dearly!

-Elder Castellanos