.

.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

"hope we are all seeing miracles in our lives!"

Hi! Sorry super late but the fhc is closed so we had to go to a members home and they only have tablets so I can't write much :( I read all your emails and saw the pictures. Sounds like its been a blast! Scout looks awesome! But I would've preferred a husky. Shame about the water on dads car and Suzy's. How is dahli doing?? How are GMA and aunt enjoying themselves. Hopefully not too big of a headache or stress for mom. I love you all so much! What's new???? I haven't gotten sick. We have 6 baptisms maybe this Saturday. I haven't gotten the box. Maybe tomorrow. I got hurt a bit last week working out at the park. Got a nice bruise on my leg and I was limping for 2 days haha all healed now though. We had a visit with our mission president which was super nice! He wants to put e. Rodriguez and I in leadership next transfer which is scary. Everyone thinks I'll be a zl but I doubt it. I'm hoping for DL in this or another area. We will see! Our Guatemalan sisters should be baptized Saturday! So excited! Oh! Remember Jarret!? We found him! Haha he has been out for a month and has been going to church. Different stake now so we can't teach him but he is on the right path so its all that !matters! I'll try to get a computer later for pictures! Hope we are all seeing miracles in our lives! If not, take a deep breath and smile....it's a blessing in itself. Transfers are next week so I'll update what happens! I love you all!