.

.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

"...remember the great love Heavenly Father has for you. It's INFINITE!"

Hello, Hello!

So transfer calls came in Saturday night and straight from President Center. I quickly passed the phone to Elder Rodriguez for him to hear the news, but he passed it back to me because President wanted to speak to me. Here I am freaking out -_-" He said changes would be made and he'd be moving me from all the way north to all the way south. Drumroll.....summer in St. George! Ahhhh!! It's going to be hot o.O haha I'm stoked though! I will be serving as a Zone Leader in the St. George Central Zone working in the St. George Spanish Area with Elder Cavazotti. He is from Brazil and way awesome! We've been able to meet on several occasions for conferences and transfers. I'm just so grateful for the 6 months i've spent in Price. President wasn't kidding when he said it needed work. It was white-washed just a transfer before I got in so we were pretty slow but now we are seeing the fruits of our labors! Nick Thomas was baptized this past Saturday and it was amazing! All of his wife's family came down and most of his. He still has a sore spot with his mum for joining the church so she didn't attend but it was still an amazing service. Zuly and her son Josue are to be baptized this upcoming Saturday. Shannah Megan and Shawn are to be baptized on the 19th and Orfa, and her 2 daughters are to be baptized on the 26th. I told E. Rodriguez to send me the pictures so I can photoshop myself in haha The Lord's work is a marvelous work. The true gospel of Christ brings miracles into the lives of our brothers and sisters. Let us be true to our faith and serve our lifelong mission to share with others the wonderful blessing we have. It's no secret! I am really blessed for all the support you all give me. I love you all and I have you in mind each and every day. We're off to a lesson but always remember the great Love Heavenly Father has for each and everyone of you. It's infinite!  Try to imagine it...I dare you ;P Love and miss you much!

-Elder Castellanos