.

.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I hope you can feel God's love always.

So this past week was super exciting! Ramon and Crystal got baptized last saturday and Ramon received the priesthood yesterday! AHHHHHHH! It was so awesome! PLUS, both their parents attended the baptism and have accepted to take the lessons :D Blessings! Also, there's been a bug going around (must be flu season) and we haven't gotten our shot but haven't gotten sick...tender mercy? haha we are getting our flu shots this week though...i'm super nervous o.O as you know those needles are my worst enemy.

This week we have a representative from the MTC in Provo coming down to shadow my companion and I for a full day. Not sure what for...but it's happening! haha We just got a call about it and they explained but we didn't fully understand...oh well - should be fun! haha 

We are also holding an impromptu zone meeting/activity! We will report our month and share testimony of what we saw happen and what we hope to change. We will then carve a pumpkin and beat a pumpkin piƱata all while wearing some sort of costume haha we will still be in pros clothes so we need to get creative. haha

I love my zone! We had interviews with President and sister Center and they both shared how they marvel at the unity in the zone. Everyone cares for eachother and really are  focused in the vision of salvation for our brothers and sisters...makes me think of my family back home and how sometimes we could have been better in being united in our purpose as a family in the eyes of God. Changes are what we're here for though. It will be great when I can return and be a better son/brother for all. I love you. I miss you. I pray for you daily.
 I hope you can feel God's love always.