.

.

Monday, October 6, 2014

I love the blessed opportunity we get to hear from our beloved Prophet and general authorities (10/6/14)

Hello hello!

Quick updates today...Family history library is closed so we don't have much time to email today :(

I got my new companion! His name is Elder Becerra. What a stud. He is from Puebla Mexico but lives in Taylorsville Utah. Has been out 15 months and is on fire! I've been learning so much from him. He really knows how to love the people. His patience is unwavering. It's nice to take a step back and just slow down sometimes. And he is a powerful teacher. I look forward to this transfer!

Now CONFERENCE! Hope you were all able to tune in. I love the blessed opportunity we get to hear from our beloved Prophet and general authorities. How cool was it to hear it in different languages too!? Email me some things you liked and I will share more next week. I love you! 

Didn't share pics cuz no place to put my camera :(