.

.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I'm Pregnant! (2/2/2015)

K...so don't take the subject line too far. Butttttt it's transfer week :D
Ready for it...?
 
(drumroll)
Elder Castellanos will be serving as a District Leader in Santa Clara Heights, training a missionary and teaching him the english language.
 
Ahhhhh! How exciting, huh? :D I'm going to have a foreign son :)) AND i'll be back in St. Geezy.
#St.GeorgeBound
#Couldn'tKeepMeAway
#hashtag
 
I'm Excited but sad :( :) I've been bipolar the last 2 weeks cuz I had dreamt I was leaving. Weird huh? So many amazing people here!! Another crazy thing - Elder Stickler got ET'd with the Elder Joens that was in Price for some reason. So i've spent the last week with Elder Joens! Awesome!! We always said we'd serve together - who knew it'd be for a week. Haha. But he will replace me as the District Leader in Richfield and have Elder Stickler.
 
So updates on the work. We had Bailey's baptism on Saturday. What a spirit!! What a light she will be for her family and friends. It's been ana amazing experience seeing her and her family progress and invite the light of the gospel into their life. They're definitely the family i'll miss the most! Gage's baptism is the 21st and i'll try to be up for that :D
 
Larry keeps doing well! He is getting interviewed for the priesthood and will receive a calling pretty soon. Chynna is trying her best to get back in and she's doing awesome! Trent is working on some things but he's made a lot of progress too ! :D
 
Lateishia and Aubrey are still doing great :D They got up and bore their testimony yesterday and it was a great experience. I'm grateful to have been part of their journey. Theya re both amazing young women who have infinite possibilities to look forward to. I'm excited to hear what great things they accomplish as they adhere to the gospel.
 
The Olvera's will be sad to leave behind as well. They've been getting reactivated and been doing so well. I'll be cooking chicken parmesan for em tonight :) Hopefully they don't get sick ;)
 
Little Hagen will get baptized this Saturday and i'm super sad I won't be able to perform it :( He's such a smart kid with a bright future.
 
I know Heavenly Father had me in Richfield these past 7 months for a reason. All these families were my reasons. My prayer is that you ponder who Heavenly Father will have you reach out to that you may make a difference in their lives. I love this work. I love the gospel. I love my mission. I love my Savior and my God. With them we cannot fall. If God be with us who be against us. The adversary has no chance. I love and miss you all. Fortify your strongholds. Consecrate your lifestyle. Choose the Right.
 
Love and Miss you!
-Elder Castellanos

Check out this week's pictures later - forgot my camera.