.

.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

So you know how I was pregnant last week? well turns out I had quadruplets... (2/9/2015)

So quick updates!
 
My companion is Elder Arrieta. He is 21 years old and is from the phillipines. He is learning english and is amazing! Super humble and just so funny. This is going to be a great transfer :D
unfortunately the area we were placed in was an area that was going to close. Then President was just like "Let's put elder C in with a greenie and see what happens" haha oh boy. I love it though. It's an amazing opportunity for e. arrieta to experience every aspect of the work in trying to revive the area. PLUS i'm back in the geezy which is just the best. haha
 
So you know how I was pregnant last week? well turns out I had quadruplets and i'm a relief society president haha I have all sisters in my district and the 3 sets are training. So i got a son and was surprised with 3 daughters :D haha We have S. Garatti from Italy, S. Lopez from Mexico, and S. Iongi from Tonga. It was the best district meeting. They're super fun.
 
So this week we met with the WML and bishops to get updated area maps and we hit the streets and knocked some doors. We found 3 new which include a brother and a sister (Andrew and mikayla) and a young man named Nick. We put the siblings on date the first lesson for the 7th of march and talked through some things but they are excited. We hope to get back in with Nick this week and talk about his goals. We will be visiting all the less actives in the area and trying to get fellowship for the part member families.
The work is amazing. This gospel is so true. It's the only source of happiness that will last. I love my mission. I'm grateful to know my identity as a ason of God and the potential each and every one of us has as we embrace our calling. I love and miss you all!
 
View the recent pictures here under the transfer folder